Following on from our award-winning success last year, we are on course to continue our winning streak with several finalist places and one win in our arsenal already. We recently won at the Network Computing Awards for Distributor of the year and we have received further nominations as finalists in three separate award ceremonies.
We are also delighted to announce Nuvias Cyber Security have once again been awarded WatchGuard Distributor of the Year for both the UK and Germany. We are grateful to be recognised by one of our biggest and most successful vendor partners.
Here is what we have coming up over the coming months:
One Nomination in the Mobile Industry Awards
Our Partner Enablement Portal has been nominated in the Mobile Industry awards for Best B2B Partner Portal, and the winner will be announced on the 1st of June.
We have been nominated for two categories in the Comms Business awards
- Distribution – Nuvias Unified Comms (formerly Siphon)
- Ones to Watch – Nuvias Group
The winners will be announced on the 15th of June.
Nominations for three awards in the Computing Tech Marketing & Innovation Awards.
- Content Driven Website / Hub of the Year – Nuvias Partner Enablement Portal
- Lead Generation Programme of the Year – Nuvias Partner Enablement Portal
- Young Marketing Professional of the Year – Rebecca Cooper, Marketing Assistant for Nuvias Cyber Security.
The winners will be announced on the 16th June.
We would like to thank all our partners for continually providing great relationships that enable us to be nominated in such awards. We hope to continue this success as Nuvias throughout the remainder of 2017.